Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Want to have those womanly feelings

I always wish to have those feelings. Those womenly feelings. In childhood i was watching that advertisement on doordarshan (gane mulayam kale bal khile khile matwale bal) i longed to have hair like that lady but oh that wish wouldnt be fulfilled as i am boy so hated my self being boy. And another thing is in india you see each and every woman their nose and ear pierced, i want to feel those womenly feelings of nose and ear piercings. I many times go out wearing bra under my clothes. When i am alone at home i first stick red bindi on my forhead then wear banglesg, then payal after that bra and then wear saree. After that i pin my small hair. Then i stick diamond on my nose and ear. And then go to mirror and see my self and feel so excited. It feel very good to adjust my falling pallu again and again. I also like it when i see any girl taking their hair back of their ear coming on face. Adjusting their duppatas wow how beautiful these gesterus of woman are.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great article.....

we also have a huge collection of designer sarees, salwars and lehenga cholis..

July 28, 2010 at 3:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So cute!
Visit at : https://www.salwartales.com/

August 16, 2018 at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home