Thursday, July 29, 2010

Am i alone like this

From childhood i had attraction towards female clothes, makeup, jwellary. I was secretly wearing my sisters dresses. Whenever i was alone i couldnt control myself to wear their frocks dresses etc. I thought i was alone like this behaviour and couldn't understand why i am thinking like this. When i was in 8 th standard i heard from my classmates in school that there is news of one man become woman. I thought wow i am not alone like this and thought he is so lucky to become what he wanted to be. My classmates were wondering why he become woman. Only I knew it why he become woman how could i explain them that how strong desire it is. Later on watched show on oprah about jim who become jenny and read Sushanto who become tista das and hirak subhra who become sohini bagchi and gunraj from chandigarh become gazal. Since childhood i continuously crossdressing. When i was in college i tried to wear saree. initially i couldn't wear it. But after watching how it is wrapped over women bodies their turns etc. I learned it. Now i can easily wear saree. Not as easy as woman but learned to wear saree and now whenever i am alone at home i wear bra saree, bangles, payals, bindi, nailpolish etc.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home