Sunday, August 8, 2010

My wish

I always wanted to be one of them and always attracted towards girls. I wanted to be with them whole day. I like girls nature also how they behave how calm and understanding girls are as compared to boys. I always sit wanted to be with girls not boys. I wanted to sit with girls. I liked the way they talk, what they talk i never well mixed with boys. I always seen boys using abusive language, fighting, having harsh nature. Thats why i want to be away from boys. I never so any of these things in girls thats y always liked girls and wanted to be with them. I have liking for whatever girls do. But for society even after my so much desire to be with girls i have to be with boys. I am forcibly acting against what my heart says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home