Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I want to become girl

Hi i am anita. I am male but i am desperate to become woman. I can't wait to wear all these beatifull clothes, makeup and jwellary. If god has given me liking of women then y did he made me man. To feel like woman i wear bra, saree and makeup when i am alone at home. From childhood i had fetish to have long hair. Now i desire to have boobs normally i don't get chance to wear female clothes because my family rarely go for outing. I also wish to have my ear and nose pierced to feel like girl. I am in big dillema what to do. I think my thinking my nature is not like males. I don't get along well with males and because i am male i don't have any saheli (female friend ) like all girls with whom they share their feeling. Iam not a gay. I am in lot of confusion.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my condition same as liek u i dont ahve any female freind i ahve left my stuidies 3 saal ho chuke hai bahar nikalne pe dikkaat hoti hai jab girl ko dekhti hoon main bhi ladki banna chahati hoon pehle bus drewssing akrti thi but ab feeling change ho gai hai iw ant become girl aap meris aheli ban jaoo baad main kucch sochengee milkar my figure 36 27 36

September 3, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home